Friday, March 30, 2012

Page break

Hi All,

I have created one report. When I click on view report information about different countries will be displayed.

By default, reporting services breaks pages of report on some criteria.

I want to break the pages of report on country basis.

For example: Australia: page should include only rows belonging to Australia.

Please teach me how to do this.

Regards

Abdul

Hi Abdul,

Have a read on my article below

http://www.koffeekoder.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=339

|||

Hi,

I hope you already have a group created in your report based on Country field. If yes you just need to select the table, right click properties, select groups tab, from the group list select the desired group in your case it will be country and click edit.

you are now on Grouping & Sorting properties dialog box. Just check Page break at end check box and that should resolve your issue.

Cheers,

...

Dont forget to click "mark as answered" on the post that helped you.

...

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment