Monday, March 26, 2012

packages are empty

Hello,
I have this problem on my SQL Server, when I go to local packages and open a
package, nothing shows inside it, when I execute it, it says that completed
successfully but no tasks are shown. I have to restart the whole computer
(Win 2K Server) inorder to see what is inside a package again, then after a
while or the next day, they redisapear.
Any help in solving this would be highly appreciated
thank youHi
Very strange. Have you opened the package on the server or on the client
workstation?
"M K W" <admin@.admin.com> wrote in message
news:ewfg%23XaiEHA.1644@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> I have this problem on my SQL Server, when I go to local packages and open
a
> package, nothing shows inside it, when I execute it, it says that
completed
> successfully but no tasks are shown. I have to restart the whole computer
> (Win 2K Server) inorder to see what is inside a package again, then after
a
> while or the next day, they redisapear.
> Any help in solving this would be highly appreciated
> thank you
>|||I've heard of this when the dts dlls are not registered
correctly. Try reregistering the dts dlls or reapply Service
Pack 3.
-Sue
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:51:06 +0300, "M K W"
<admin@.admin.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>I have this problem on my SQL Server, when I go to local packages and open
a
>package, nothing shows inside it, when I execute it, it says that completed
>successfully but no tasks are shown. I have to restart the whole computer
>(Win 2K Server) inorder to see what is inside a package again, then after a
>while or the next day, they redisapear.
>Any help in solving this would be highly appreciated
>thank you
>|||We have the same issue and if, as the previous poster asked, the
difference is only evident when connecting from a w/station, the
problem is in the build.
Not sure exactly what fixes it, may be re-application of latest
SP/patch.
Regards
ALI
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message news:<e0e$9faiEHA.3608@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl
>...[vbcol=seagreen]
> Hi
> Very strange. Have you opened the package on the server or on the client
> workstation?
>
> "M K W" <admin@.admin.com> wrote in message
> news:ewfg%23XaiEHA.1644@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> a
> completed
> a|||Hello Uri,
Thanks for your reply, I am opening the package from the server. I havn't
installed the latest SP yet, but I am afraid not to work too.
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
news:e0e$9faiEHA.3608@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> Very strange. Have you opened the package on the server or on the client
> workstation?
>
> "M K W" <admin@.admin.com> wrote in message
> news:ewfg%23XaiEHA.1644@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
open[vbcol=seagreen]
> a
> completed
computer[vbcol=seagreen]
after[vbcol=seagreen]
> a
>

No comments:

Post a Comment