Friday, March 30, 2012

page break after list not working

Has anyone experienced a problem with page breaks after list's?
I have a list and i have selected for a page break after list but it does
not appear to be working?
How can I force a page break for each row process from the dataset?Dave,
Not sure if this will help but I think when viewing as html, the page break
is not shown, but should work in pdf format or print preview.
cheers,
Batty.
"dave" wrote:
> Has anyone experienced a problem with page breaks after list's?
> I have a list and i have selected for a page break after list but it does
> not appear to be working?
> How can I force a page break for each row process from the dataset?|||I resolved my problem by ensuring that the width of my lists and subreports
were clearly smaller than the page i was trying to print on. When you have a
subreport for example that has a width wider than the page, very strange
things will happen.
Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment