Friday, March 30, 2012

Page brakes after top group item

I just started with reporting services.
I created report that has two groujping items in the table. Everything works
fine just I always get second row for the top level group on the second
page. This doesn't make any sense to me
1) I am using HTML rending and I don't need all this pages
2) the top group item has only one detailed item and second has about 8
items they all can fit on one page even if viewed in collapsed state
3) There are no any forced page breaks for any table items and for table
itself.
Any ideas how to solve the problem?
ShimonSorry
I just figure out that it looks like that only in preview but on the site it
looks fine.
Thanks,
Shimon.
"Shimon Sim" <estshim@.att.net> wrote in message
news:eeQ3XrQeEHA.2376@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> I just started with reporting services.
> I created report that has two groujping items in the table. Everything
works
> fine just I always get second row for the top level group on the second
> page. This doesn't make any sense to me
> 1) I am using HTML rending and I don't need all this pages
> 2) the top group item has only one detailed item and second has about 8
> items they all can fit on one page even if viewed in collapsed state
> 3) There are no any forced page breaks for any table items and for table
> itself.
> Any ideas how to solve the problem?
> Shimon
>

No comments:

Post a Comment