Friday, March 30, 2012

page break

Hi,
I have a report with multiple pages.
I added a page break but then went to the table properties and unchecked the
page break checkbox.
However, when i run the report from my vb.net application I can see a page
break at the end of each page. How can I delete the page breaks?
Thanks.You can get page breaks from groups, lists, etc... Either search through
the RDL or check each one of the items to ensure your not asking for page
breaks somewhere else...
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"collie" <collie@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ABEEBB6A-A408-48C0-A528-F881D5815A65@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have a report with multiple pages.
> I added a page break but then went to the table properties and unchecked
the
> page break checkbox.
> However, when i run the report from my vb.net application I can see a page
> break at the end of each page. How can I delete the page breaks?
> Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment