Friday, March 30, 2012

Page Break after a value in one of the report groups

There are 3 groups in my reportâ' grp1, grp2 and grp3, with grp1 at the top,
grp2 in the middle and grp3 at the bottom. I need to insert a page break when
the value of grp1 record becomes â'abcâ'. Is this possible? If so, I will
really appreciate if someone can let me know how.
Thanks in advance,
SauravDid you ever find out how to do this? I need a page break in a report just
like you are descibing.
Thanks
"sajmera" wrote:
> There are 3 groups in my reportâ' grp1, grp2 and grp3, with grp1 at the top,
> grp2 in the middle and grp3 at the bottom. I need to insert a page break when
> the value of grp1 record becomes â'abcâ'. Is this possible? If so, I will
> really appreciate if someone can let me know how.
> Thanks in advance,
> Saurav
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment