Friday, March 30, 2012

Page break and subreport

Hello,
Using SSRS 2005, SP1.
I've got a report which contains a subreport.
This subreport is based on a list and can display one or more records.
When i put the subreport in its parent report, i give it an height
which is equal to the height necessary for displaying one record.
When i run my report, if the subreport display one record, there's no
problem.
But if my subreport display more than one record, and then needs to
extend its height, the report works properly but i've got a blank page
after.
As i can't know how much records my subreport has to display, i don't
see how to resolve this problem of blank page.
Is there anyone who've got idea?
Thanks in advance.
Jerome
I hope my english is enough efficient to explain my problem!Jerome,
You're not alone! I am also having this problem, but I'm getting 2
blank pages after my subreport. I ran the subreport by itself and get
no blank pages. I also ran the parent report by itself and get no
blank pages. I only get the blank pages after the subreport when I put
the subreport inside the parent report.
I hope you get feedback because I need it too!!
jennifer
Jerome FAURE wrote:
> Hello,
> Using SSRS 2005, SP1.
> I've got a report which contains a subreport.
> This subreport is based on a list and can display one or more records.
> When i put the subreport in its parent report, i give it an height
> which is equal to the height necessary for displaying one record.
> When i run my report, if the subreport display one record, there's no
> problem.
> But if my subreport display more than one record, and then needs to
> extend its height, the report works properly but i've got a blank page
> after.
> As i can't know how much records my subreport has to display, i don't
> see how to resolve this problem of blank page.
> Is there anyone who've got idea?
> Thanks in advance.
> Jerome
> I hope my english is enough efficient to explain my problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment