Monday, March 26, 2012

PackageForTheWEB error

I'm having a package for the WEB error when installing
MSSQL 2000 in a clustered windows 2000 advance server.
I have observe the task manager what process was invoke
when the error appeared and it is MSSEARCH.EXE.
What can I do to complete my installation?
Thanks
Janz,
More info is necessary in order to troubleshoot this issue... Could you post
the full output of -- SELECT @.@.version -- Also, attach the file
SearchSetup.log that is usually located at C:\WINNT\ and as well as
sqlstp.log usually located at C:\WINNT\Temp\ and post any errors or issues
related to MSSearch in either of these logs. You can also attach these
files to your post and I'll review them as well. Is your clustered
environment an active/active or passive/active? Which node is this error
occurring on? If you fallover, does the error re-occur?
Note, you should also review your server's Application event log for any
"Microsoft Search" or MssCi source events, errors or warnings as this too
would be helpful info.
Regards,
John
"Janz" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:0ff101c48bd8$577838f0$a601280a@.phx.gbl...
> I'm having a package for the WEB error when installing
> MSSQL 2000 in a clustered windows 2000 advance server.
> I have observe the task manager what process was invoke
> when the error appeared and it is MSSEARCH.EXE.
> What can I do to complete my installation?
>
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment