Friday, March 30, 2012

page break

I have a matrix and I want to insert a page break on a column group. I dont
see the option under grouping and sorting properties for my column groups
only on the rows?On Nov 2, 10:39 am, RYF <R...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have a matrix and I want to insert a page break on a column group. I dont
> see the option under grouping and sorting properties for my column groups
> only on the rows?
Unfortunately, this functionality does not exist currently. A
workaround would be to create 2 matrices/matrix controls in the report
and have the columns you want on the odd pages in the first matrix
control (and do a page break after it) and the columns you want on the
even pages in the second matrix control (and do a page break after it
as well). Sorry that I could not be of greater assistance.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment