Friday, March 30, 2012

Page break

Hello,

I'm using SQL 2005 reporting services.

I habe table with two group.

Group A and Group B.

I set Page break at start and at end for each group in order each group will be in the new page.

it is not working and I'm getting group A and B in the same page

Do you have visibility properties set on the groups? If so, pagebreaks will be ignored.|||

I know this problem but no, I have no visibility set.

I currently change from table to list and it seemse to work fine but still..

I have group A header and footer and also for group B

My problem is that the first header from group A is in the same page with first header from Group B

Also last record in the Group B in the same page with the footer from group A.

Aslo I have a problem with document map. I create a document map from group A and group B and if the content is not in a differed pages the document map build successfuly but the link is not correct

No comments:

Post a Comment