Friday, March 30, 2012

Page break & Service Pack !

Can anyone let me know how I check which Service Pack I do have in SQL
Server Reporting Services.
The second problem is in the reporting services I can see all the pages but
when I export in to PDF I can see proper page break, any idea what's the
problem.
ThanksOn Oct 12, 10:01 am, "Rogers" <naiss...@.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone let me know how I check which Service Pack I do have in SQL
> Server Reporting Services.
> The second problem is in the reporting services I can see all the pages but
> when I export in to PDF I can see proper page break, any idea what's the
> problem.
> Thanks
The first answer is as follows:
SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productversion') AS SQLServerVersion,
SERVERPROPERTY ('productlevel') AS ServicePackLevel, SERVERPROPERTY
('edition') AS SQLServerEdition
To get version specs check this link.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q321185
For the second question, if I'm understanding you correctly, the
interface has no page breaks by default. it all appears as a single
page. The PDF renderer breaks it up into pages.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant|||Is that version gave me SQL Server Reporting Services.
"EMartinez" <emartinez.pr1@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1192244268.917148.26670@.e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 12, 10:01 am, "Rogers" <naiss...@.hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone let me know how I check which Service Pack I do have in SQL
>> Server Reporting Services.
>> The second problem is in the reporting services I can see all the pages
>> but
>> when I export in to PDF I can see proper page break, any idea what's the
>> problem.
>> Thanks
>
> The first answer is as follows:
> SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productversion') AS SQLServerVersion,
> SERVERPROPERTY ('productlevel') AS ServicePackLevel, SERVERPROPERTY
> ('edition') AS SQLServerEdition
> To get version specs check this link.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q321185
> For the second question, if I'm understanding you correctly, the
> interface has no page breaks by default. it all appears as a single
> page. The PDF renderer breaks it up into pages.
> Hope this helps.
> Regards,
> Enrique Martinez
> Sr. Software Consultant
>|||On Oct 15, 8:46 am, "Rogers" <naiss...@.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is that version gave me SQL Server Reporting Services.
> "EMartinez" <emartinez...@.gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1192244268.917148.26670@.e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> > On Oct 12, 10:01 am, "Rogers" <naiss...@.hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Can anyone let me know how I check which Service Pack I do have in SQL
> >> Server Reporting Services.
> >> The second problem is in the reporting services I can see all the pages
> >> but
> >> when I export in to PDF I can see proper page break, any idea what's the
> >> problem.
> >> Thanks
> > The first answer is as follows:
> > SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('productversion') AS SQLServerVersion,
> > SERVERPROPERTY ('productlevel') AS ServicePackLevel, SERVERPROPERTY
> > ('edition') AS SQLServerEdition
> > To get version specs check this link.
> >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q321185
> > For the second question, if I'm understanding you correctly, the
> > interface has no page breaks by default. it all appears as a single
> > page. The PDF renderer breaks it up into pages.
> > Hope this helps.
> > Regards,
> > Enrique Martinez
> > Sr. Software Consultant
If I understand you correctly, generally speaking, the service pack
level of SQL Server is the same as for SSRS/Reporting Services that
you are running. Hope this clarifies it further.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment