Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PackageVariable setting does not work in another environment

hi

I have this variable setting in C# in my self developement project works fine.

but when i implement it in actual project does not work.

/Set \\package.Variables[User::ArchiveExcelFileConnectSt].Properties[Value];\"" + xlspath + "\"

when i test it in SQl query analyzer i need to replace // with / and works fine. but when i implement in c# it does not in my actual project. both have different Database.

Do i need to turn on some thing in my Actual Databas that my project points too or is there some thing else.

Thanks,

Jasmien

Take a look at this thread...

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=660132&SiteID=1

Are you trying to do this in a SQL statement? Or are you using the Microsoft.SQLServer.ManagedDTS library?

|||

i fixed that problem . I was basically my production was pointing to one database and in part of my code i was trying to over write with my local database so it was conflicting.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment