Monday, March 12, 2012

Package configuration

Hi all of us,

I'm looking any .dtsconfig file as sample for my first package configuration. I've got ssis packages which might be updated on development and then moved to production. First of all, I'd like dynamically change the connections but I don't know exactly how to do that. I'm taking a look on the wizard but when I choose a Sql Server request me a table.

Any sample or link for that would be welcomed!

TIA

Ok, I begin to understand something...

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

- <DTSConfiguration>

- <DTSConfigurationHeading>

<DTSConfigurationFileInfo GeneratedBy="REDCAM\AdminSql" GeneratedFromPackageName="TestMan_PreProduccionCargaBuildPaso" GeneratedFromPackageID="{2E73D76E-4AAF-4BEF-BDE6-379C90193FB1}" GeneratedDate="10/17/2006 1:10:05 PM" />

</DTSConfigurationHeading>

- <Configuration ConfiguredType="Property" Path="\Package.Connections[Excel Connection Manager].Properties[ExcelFilePath]" ValueType="String">

<ConfiguredValue>\\srvaa8\Ficheros\ssis\BuildPasos.xls</ConfiguredValue>

</Configuration>

- <Configuration ConfiguredType="Property" Path="\Package.Variables[User::RutaFicheroCarga].Properties[Value]" ValueType="String">

<ConfiguredValue>\\srvaa8\Ficheros\ssis\</ConfiguredValue>

</Configuration>

- <Configuration ConfiguredType="Property" Path="\Package.Variables[User::RutaFicheroError].Properties[Value]" ValueType="String">

<ConfiguredValue>\\srvaa8\ficheros\TestMan\Produccion\SinDatosPrevios\</ConfiguredValue>

</Configuration>

- <Configuration ConfiguredType="Property" Path="\Package.Properties[VersionComments]" ValueType="String">

<ConfiguredValue />

</Configuration>

</DTSConfiguration>

My question is how to set different values to my file? How to tell the .dtsx that uses this file or not?

TIA again,

|||

Ok, I'm sorry for this mess of the post, I'm awaring of things as time goes by...

I've seen that is possible do the same using a table but my wonder now is the following: is it possible use the same table for more than one package? I guess not but...

Thanks again for your patience,

No comments:

Post a Comment