Saturday, February 25, 2012

overvue

i want to build an xml based, driven web site.......... with sql......... in c#.

However i looked into visual web developer over a couple of weeks and

liked some of the display tools......then when i went back into c# i noticed

some of the display tools werent available and vis versa.

Also in vis web dev there does not seem to be the "under the bonnet"

dataset...person binding source etc.

The question is which way should I go?

Can I build and refine a sql in c# and then drop it into vis web dev or am I

just making a lot of work for no reason.

I just want to start correctly and not end up in some sort of swamp.

I don��t know if I got your ight, but the drag and drop functionality is mainly available through the GUI designer of the webforms / controls. After dragging and dorpping the controls on the form the code behind will automatically produced and can be changed afterwards.

HTH, Jens K. Suessmeyer.

http://www.sqlserver2005.de|||

Jens.... thanks again

have included this time the exceptions .....is this any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment