Saturday, February 25, 2012

Overlay charts

Hello all.
I need to overlay two charts (column & line) & I keep seeing references
to this technique on these groups but no explanation of how to do it
(nor in the help). At the moment when I overlay charts the top one is
visible but not the bottom on,e & I can't see how to make the
background transparent.
Has anyone does this before?
All help appreciated.
Cheers
AustinHTML renderer (which is used by report viewer in Report Manager) does not
support overlayed controls. Although if you render such report to pdf or jpg
you will get charts overlayed.
"AustinRathe" <austinr@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1115648678.321251.127760@.o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hello all.
> I need to overlay two charts (column & line) & I keep seeing references
> to this technique on these groups but no explanation of how to do it
> (nor in the help). At the moment when I overlay charts the top one is
> visible but not the bottom on,e & I can't see how to make the
> background transparent.
> Has anyone does this before?
> All help appreciated.
> Cheers
> Austin
>

No comments:

Post a Comment