Monday, February 20, 2012

Overflow error

Hi!

I created a VB6 program using MS Access DB and crystal reports 9. It works fine on WinXP, but I sometimes encounter an 'Overflow' error on Win98 SE.

For example, I have report A and B. When I start the program and immediately print report A, I encounter the error. But when I print report B first and then print report A, the errors gone. I think there's really no problem with the code...so what gives?

By the way, on some PCs with Win98, there's no problem too. Weird huh?

Thanks a lot!

This one's urgent...I'm too embarrassed already with the department using the program...I don't want them to think that I'm stupid or something hehe.Is there any link between those two reports?
Did you use any formula?|||Thanks for replying...

Regarding your question, the two reports are not linked...the data are also gathered from different tables, that is, I do all the necessary computations first and then load up a table for specific reports wherein data for the report will be gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment